Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie of all time is Fast and Furious. One of the reasons why i like this movie is Because they have really cool cars and they street race in all over the world, sometimes winning,losing bets,cars,respect etc. Another reason why i like this movie is because it reminds me of one of my uncles that would street race back in his days. Sometimes as we watch this movie, he talks about this great feeling that he would always get before he would start the race.

Every single time i watch movie it just give me a crazy feeling about becoming a street racer and earning lots of money but as i start thinking about it i may be able to find people that would race with me, but i think it would take lots of risk and it would be dangerous not just for me but for the people that surround me. i would love to one day learn how to tune up and fix cars as they do. i like the way they also film and by that i mean the impossible make it look easy.

Finally, the mayor reason of liking these movies is because even though they face lots of problems
they always stick together and they never give their backs to family even if they did. Always helping each other out and of course always street racing with whatever car they have.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious






No comments:

Post a Comment