Tuesday, March 4, 2014

About Me


My name is Raul Perez and I go to school at Backbay high school in Costa Mesa CA. I am not a schools person but I do love to go out with friends and family and explore new things. My favorite sport is soccer.  I’ve played soccer since I was 4 years old. I was born in Morelos, Mexico in the very center or Mexico. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters but one of my brothers is halve brother. Their names are Christian, Gustavo, Erika, Karen and my Parents names are Rosa and Leo. I like Back Bay because they don’t give you any homework and the teachers are just very nice and actually pay attention to you not like in other schools they give you lessons and they expect you to understand it.

My favorite food is Chinese food, I like to get in the web and just find out things about the world and the new discovery, animals etc.. I am thinking of becoming ether a police officer or a paramedic. I work at the crab cooker down by the beach. My goal for this year is to earn enough money to buy a car, Even though having a car is a good thing but at times It gets really expensive. I am hoping that one day I will tell my children about all the dumb things I did in my life and all the mistakes I learned so one day they can learn from their mistakes because if you never learn from your mistakes you will never learn anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment